Complete professional restoration
Pristine Restoration provides professional restoration services covering New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. We have over 33 years of experience in the restoration business, so we have the capability and know how to make your property safe and to get it back to like-new condition efficiently and confidently.
Water damage restoration
Water will penetrate all porous parts of the structure and cause more damage if not taken care of immediately. It can cause damaged cabinets, walls and the possible growth of mold. Keep in mind even if you can’t feel the dampness doesn’t mean that it isn’t wet.
We have the expertise, experience, and equipment to take care of water damage problems. Using hydrometers and moisture meters we are trained to take utmost care when evaluating damage to your home. We receive continuing education and stay current with new rules and regulations in our field.
Heavy rainfall, flood, sump pump malfunction, toilet or sink overflows, frozen and/or burst pipes: whatever causes water damage must be handled immediately to reduce health risks and prevent costly secondary damage.
We assess water damage and recommend a remediation plan. Over 33 years of experience in the restoration business gives us the capability and know-how to make your property safe – confidently returning it to like-new condition. Pristine Restoration immediately responds to your water emergency.
Our professionals make your emergency our number one priority. From the initial assessment to filing insurance claims, Pristine Restoration will help you every step of the process, taking care of all aspects of your water damage emergency, getting you back to normal as quickly as possible.
Our trained professionals look for hidden moisture behind walls and under floors during the mitigation process to ensure nothing is overlooked.
After water-damaged wreckage from standing water has been safely removed, we thoroughly dry out affected areas with the most up to date and proven methods industrial equipment has to offer. Our trained professionals then sanitize and clean affected surfaces and personal belongings removing unpleasant odors and preventing mold.
Fire damage restoration
- Our team is professionally trained for fast and thorough cleanup.
- Ensuring the structural integrity of your building.
- Emergency board up service protecting your structure from further damage andvandalism.
- Providing environmentally-safe removal of debris.
- Aggressive and industry proven cleaning techniques to minimize secondary damage to your belongings.
- Fire damage repair and remodeling.
- Fire damper and smoke damper inspection.
- Oil burner inspection and cleaning.
- Thorough cleaning of walls, ceiling,carpets and upholstery.
- Soot removal from hard surfaces, including brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile and porcelain.
- Environmentally-friendly deodorizing to eliminate smoke and fire odors.
- Restoration of electronics, TV, audio, music and exercise equipment as well as appliances.
Flood damage restoration
- 24 hour immediate response.
- Quickly asses and write an action plan.
- Licensed professionals ready to get to work.
- Experienced flood damage experts.
- Professional, courteous technicians.
After we expertly remove standing flood water, discard flooring and items damaged beyond repair, and thoroughly dry walls and flooring, we take it a step further, ensuring complete removal of water and moisture. Pristine Restoration understands that bacteria and mold love to grow in dark, damp environments, such as sub-flooring and behind water-damaged drywall. That’s why we employ powerful drying machines and moisture detection systems. Before the restoration process begins, we’ll ensure that all moisture is removed.
When you experience water damage in your home or business, dry-out services that are expedient and complete are essential. The longer water sits in your flooring and behind your walls, the higher risk for bacteria, mold and mildew growth. Our company understands the importance of speed as we address a water emergency.
- We arrive quickly for damage assessment.
- Working quickly to secure and protect your valuables, furniture, rugs etc.
- Containing the area so that further damage won’t occur.
- Extracting standing water using powerful commercial equipment.
- Removing damaged flooring and carpeting.
- Thoroughly drying and prepping affected areas for remediation.
Calling Pristine Restoration after experiencing water infiltration in your home or place of business, you will be given the much needed prompt, professional service you deserve. Our water loss remediation specialists understand how potentially devastating this is, and work hard to ensure your property and possessions sustain the least damage possible. Our emergency dry-out protocol quickly and completely removes water and moisture from your walls and flooring.
- The ability to pump large volumes of water quickly.
- State-of-the-art, industry proven equipment to detect hidden moisture.
- Powerful dehumidifiers and high volume fans that will dry areas quickly.
- Clean, sanitize and deodorize all belongings contaminated by flood water restoring everything possible.
Mold detection and abatement
- We professionally and methodically clean and sanitize surfaces and belongings contaminated by sewage and mold.
- We contain the problem area to minimize cost and further exposure.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment and trained professionals to detect hidden sources of moisture.
- We ensure problem areas are thoroughly dried and cleaned using high volume air movers and powerful dehumidifiers.
- Application of environmentally-friendly sanitizing agents and antimicrobial treatments to prevent bacteria, fungi, mildew growth and removing odors.
- Thorough inspection for hidden mold safely disposing of contaminated property.
- Complete drying of all surfaces potentially contaminated by mold.
- Post Mold Removal Clearance Testing to ensure that the previous mold issues have been resolved returning to normal levels found in environments of the same type.
- Our team of professionals safely dispose of all waste and contaminated property.
- Expertly cleaning/sanitizing all surfaces and belongings contaminated by sewage and eliminating odors.
- Killing and removing all traces of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and parasites.
- Promoting air circulation using high volume fans and powerful dehumidifiers.
Toilet backup and overflow remediation
- Removing standing water from both commercial and residential buildings.
- Arrive as soon as possible to determine the extent of the damage.
- Completely drying, disinfecting, deodorizing and decontaminating all affected surfaces.
Puff back cleaning
Although Puff Backs can happen with hot water heating systems, gas furnace, or oil furnace, it is more prevalent with oil furnace heating systems. Puff Back occurs when the furnace misfires, causing soot to spread into the home, covering your walls, ceilings, furniture, floors, carpets and just about everything. The amount of soot can vary from a light dusting to a heavy concentration covering everything in a sticky black mess. Though it may be tempting to want to clean it yourself it is better left for the trained professionals. This soot is not only extremely messy and hard to remove but also has a intensely strong odor, which can also be carcinogenic. Therefore this substance needs to be professionally cleaned and deodorized. Pristine Restoration has trained professionals and equipment to properly return you to soot free.
Smoke damage restoration
- Our trained staff cleans all damaged structural surfaces (walls, ceilings, floors etc…).
- Expertly clean all affected electronics and appliances as well as exercise and musical equipment affected by smoke.
- Provide thorough sanitizing and deodorizing to eliminate smoke and fire odors and ensure safe disposal of contaminated property.
- Conducting thorough testing of soot residue we determine the best cleaning methods.
- This consists of soot removal from brass, aluminum, chrome, marble, tile, porcelain as well as upholstery and carpet.
- Containing the problem area we ensure it is professionally cleaned which minimizes cleanup cost.
- We aggressively pre-treat surfaces and belongings removing soot and minimize secondary damage.
- We eliminate unpleasant fire- and smoke-related odors.
- We dry and dehumidify the affected area to prevent bacteria, fungi, and mildew growth.
Pristine Restoration provides odor removal services to eliminate odors from:
- Fire, smoke, mold
- Musty homes and damp basements
- Cats, dogs, skunks
- Dead animals
- Carpet odors
- Cooking odors
- Formaldehyde, gas, diesel
- Cars, trucks and damp RVs
- Tobacco, cannabis
- And more.
Pristine Restoration acts quickly ridding your home or office of unwanted, unhealthy odors. Our skilled professionals use powerful odor removal methods to deodorize and neutralize obnoxious, unwanted odors that have absorbed into your carpets, walls or furniture’s upholstery.
Once odors’ source is located, Pristine Restoration will thoroughly clean the affected areas. Our trained technicians are able to offset bad odors entirely using several removal products and cleaning procedures. Finally, we seal the cleaned surfaces so the odor no longer remains.
Trauma scene cleanup
- Immediate and professional assessing your emergency recommending the best cleanup option.
- Ensuring safe disposal of biohazard materials.
- Disinfecting potentially contaminated surfaces.
- Adherence to all OSHA and health regulations.
- We ensure that the trauma area is professionally and thoroughly cleaned.
- We work with authorities at crime scenes (the area will be cordoned off to ensure safety).
- Any items contaminated by bodily fluids, tissue, or other potentially pathogenic substances are disposed of properly.
Vandalism damage restoration
If you have experienced damage to your property due to vandalism, you probably want immediate restoration. Whether sustaining a break in, spray painted graffiti or other acts of vandalism disrupting your home or business life, our crew is ready to act. We deploy trained restoration professionals who quickly make necessary repairs restoring your property back to normal.
We are experienced in many types of vandalism restoration, including:
- Property damage
- Broken windows
- Graffiti removal
- Deep cleaning and disinfection
The extent of the damage will be assessed and relayed to you. We work with you every step of the process ensuring your satisfaction.
Because Pristine Restoration provides the community with a wide variety of restoration services, we are fully equipped to handle most vandalism calls expediently. We’ve seen many forms of property damage throughout the years, and are well versed in the restoration of your home or commercial building to its pre-incident condition.